Monday, September 19, 2022

Out There

"Out There" The sun sits beyond the blinds lighting the world I only peer upon, Looking from behind the glass walls of infinite shapes and gazing at all the wonder only for it to remind me life moves on. I stare out and hear an echo from far away only to question if it's from inside my mind or from the world I stay away from. Are the sounds I hear real or just spellbound thoughts there to haunt? I fade out into the black that lay between my eyes and the existence I once had, to finally come across the sound of water and the lovely buzzing of bees among the scent of pines and memory, I ponder upon that sound of water and see the swirling colors of reminiscence splashing and forming together an image I remember all for it to just evaporate into the ether and I end up forgetting all over again.

-Armando Torres

0 comments: